Look into my mind, look into my world

Monday, May 9, 2011

thoughts


I wish there was a way to explain the things we do, the way we think, the things we say, the things we wanna say, the things we wanna do. Where do all of these odd desires and thoughts come from? There are so many theories explaining how we think and why we think it, but there is no way to explain the rhythm in my head.
Isn't it weird how the way we think affects our emotions and therefore, our actions? One day we can think to ourselves, "Wow, why am I in this situation, I'm miserable." But when you think about how everything happens for a reason, how this feeling only comes along to make you stronger, and without those feelings you would not be where you are today.
I think about how if I change one tiny little detail of my life, how different things would be. That really is all it takes for everything to change. A word, a movement, a thought, anything.

nfjkngtjk3ntgjkwnfifiowngnw;gn;wngknwjgaa
gnkj ktg32t802ut0wjfknwkjkjg;wkg;wng[ogiwgnwk4g



that is all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment